Let me remind some of the key features that 2Click Update has and makes it the all-in-one system updates and maintenance app for inexperienced users.
When you launch 2Click Update it will automatically do the following things for you:
- Refresh your package list.
- Install the latest updates for your applications and system libraries.
- Remove packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for some packages that are no more needed.
- Remove packages and configuration files which are not required by any other software upon your system.
- Remove all stored archives in your cache for packages that are no longer in the repositories or that have a newer version in the repositories.
- Delete from cache the downloaded packages to free up some space.
- Optimize RAM memory.
A step-by-step guide can be found here: Improve Ubuntu Performance with 2Click Update
Just watch the following video to see it in action.
The all-in-one system updates and maintenance app for Ubuntu systems
For more information please refer to the development Page
For Questions and Answers please refer to the Answers and Questions Page
For Bug reporting please report in Bug reporting Page
For any requests and contact just leave a message below in comments section
Update 05/2012: 2Click Update is now known as uCareSytem for more please head over the official website: http://ucaresystem.blogspot.com
Whats next ???
If you like it … then spread the word ! Re-tweet it, share it with your friends…
If you are too exited then consider buying a gum or a beer to TUX :