With the term License To Hack I (site owner) refer to the following attributes:
By visiting, browsing, submitting material to, or otherwise using this Web site (www.cerebrux.net/c3r3brux), you (the User) agree to the following Terms of Service:
1. The Site is not resonsible for any fault or malfunctions of affecting the User’s computer, whether occuring before, during or after the use of the Site.
2. Upon submitting any User generated content, the User grants the Site any and all rights to the content, including the rights to edit and delete portions of or the entire content.
3. Any User generated content submitted to the Site is subject to approval by the Site’s operrator(s) before it appears publicly on the Site. Any content not approved by the operator(s) is subject to editing in part or whole, or complete and permanent deletion.
4. Any User who consumes an excessive amount of bandwidth or other server reources, such as those that impair the abilitiy of the Site to function, or for the Site operator(s) to manage the Site, or for other Users to use the Site will be prohibited from using the Site.
5. Any User who is prohibited from using the site, for whatever reason, may be subject to legal action.
6. Any User who does not agree to these Terms of Service may not use the Site until the User agrees to the Terms of Service.
7. These Terms of Service are subject to chage at any time. The Site and its operator(s) are not responsible for any User not aware of changes made to the Terms of Service.
8. This Web site (www.cerebrux.net/c3r3brux) is Licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported, grants to you the following freedoms:
- To Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- To Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).